How do i take a screenshot on my mac lion
Mac OS X Darwin Untitled Boot Mode: Normal Computer Name: Enabled bit Kernel and Extensions: No Time since boot: Thufir Thufir 1 1 To take a screenshot of the full screen hit cmd shift 3.
To take a screenshot of a part of the screen hit cmd shift 4. You'll get a crosshair, click the mouse button to define the first corner, hold the button, move the cursor and then release it to define the transverse corner. The grey overlay spanning between the two corners will be the screenshot.
To take a screenshot of a special window hit cmd shift 4 then the spacebar and choose the window with a symbolic camera. The default location for saved screenshots taken this way is on the Desktop. To change the default location enter: Sign up or log in Sign up using Google.
- how to edit a mp3 file on mac.
- How to take screenshots on your Mac?
- como descargar empire total war para mac.
Sign up using Facebook. Use a Google Home and your phone to get the best ride.
- Share your voice.
- musicsoft downloader application for mac.
- Lost without Print Screen? Here's how to take a screenshot on your Mac!
- histograms in excel 2011 mac.
- how to change background on mac pages;
Be respectful, keep it civil and stay on topic. We delete comments that violate our policy , which we encourage you to read. Discussion threads can be closed at any time at our discretion. Don't show this again.
Three ways to take a screenshot on a Mac
Computers Three ways to take a screenshot on a Mac You are probably familiar with the first two keyboard shortcuts, but the third might be the most useful of the bunch. Ironically, a screenshot does not accompany this blog post.
- Use Shift-Command-5 in macOS Mojave.
- mbox 3 pro drivers mac.
- scaricare video da youtube firefox mac;
- how to reformat lexar flash drive on mac?
- mac beet lip liner rebel lipstick.
- How to take a screenshot on your Mac.
Let's review the three keyboard shortcuts for taking screenshots on a Mac: Related stories Five tips for cleaning and speeding up your Mac Five awesome, useless MacBook tricks Find out what's taking up space on your Mac hard drive. Three ways to take a screenshot on a Mac Sign in to comment Be respectful, keep it civil and stay on topic. Next Article: Qualcomm already has a new 5G chip that promises sleeker, long-lasting phones.